PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Foundation Service Pack 1 GIS Data ReViewer Patch
This patch contains fixes related to the GIS Data ReViewer. Please see the issues addressed for a complete list of fixes included in this patch.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
ESRI® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Foundation Service Pack 1 ReViewer Patch. We recommend that customers with GIS Data ReViewer, PLTS for ArcGIS Foundation or any of the PLTS Solutions download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
Note: You must have PLTS for ArcGIS Foundation Service Pack 1 installed before installing this patch.
- 41312 - Convert 9.2 Batch Job to 9.3 does not convert Find Dangles Check properly
- 41313 - Convert 9.2 Batch Jobs to 9.3 does not convert Geometry on Geometry check with subtypes properly
- 41314 - Where Clause of Feature class 1 gets copied to Where Clause of Feature Class 2 when converting 9.2 batch job to 9.3 batch job.
- 41382 - Restore Groupings while converting batch jobs from 9.2 to 9.3
- 41478 - Cannot open Sampling table when there are more than 87,500 records
- 41487 - Always Run on Full Database check box gets unchecked when 9.2 Batch job is converted to 9.3
- 41489 - Not - find features that do not intersect check box for Intersection on Geometry gets unchecked when 9.2 Batch job is converted to 9.3
- 41491 - Relationship Class information related to Relationship check is lost when batch job is converted from 9.2 to 9.3
- 41518 - Polygon Overlap/Gap is Sliver check is unable to retain correct unit information for Max Polygon Area when batch job is converted from 9.2 to 9.3
- 41519 - Polygon Sliver check is unable to retain correct unit information for Maximum Polygon Area when batch job is converted from 9.2 to 9.3.
- 41525 - Regular Expression is not persisted when rbjs migrated from 9.2 to 9.3
- 41554 - Table To Table Check does not migrate the 2nd feature/table information when migrated from 9.2 to 9.3
- 41555 - Is Unique ID Check Table list selection set is not migrated from 9.2 to 9.3
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Reviewer.Desktop.ADF.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Reviewer.Desktop.DotNet.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Reviewer.Engine.ADF.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Reviewer.Engine.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Reviewer.Engine.DotNet.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Reviewer.UpdateResources.dll
- Replace ESRI.PLTS.Reviewer.RevUpdateCore.dll
- Replace esriPLTSReviewerDesktopADF.olb
- Replace esriPLTSReviewerDesktopCOM.dll
- Replace esriPLTSReviewerEngine.dll
- Replace esriPLTSReviewerEngineADF.olb
- Replace prjSampling.dll
- Replace RevRBJUpdate.exe
- Replace RevRBJMigrate.exe
1. Check that the PLTS Foundation build number is 1688 or 1746 by clicking the Start button, pointing to Programs, pointing to PLTS, and clicking Desktop Administrator. If the build number is not 1688 or 1746, do not install this patch.
2. You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
3. Save the patch .zip locally.
4. Unzip the file and double-click the .exe to install the patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Archivos complementarios :