Military Overlay Editor 9.3 Service Pack 1
ESRI announces Military Overlay Editor (MOLE) 9.3 Service Pack 1. This Service Pack contains several maintenance fixes for MOLE 9.3. When this Service Pack is installed, MOLE 9.3 for Windows will function successfully with ArcGIS 9.3.1.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- Files updated or added by this Service Pack
It is recommended that all MOLE 9.3 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with MOLE 9.3.
- An issue associated with scaling and sizing tactical graphic point symbols has been resolved. (NIM039134)
- An issue connected with using the symbol-based approach to develop functionality for point tactical graphics has been corrected.
- In some circumstances, the color of MOLE graphics changed after the display was refreshed. This issue has been resolved. (NIM03776 and NIM036873)
- In some cases, there was a memory read error when a Globe control was used with MOLE data. This issue has been resolved. (NIM036534)
- A ClassCastException was generated by calling cachedGraphic.ICachedGraphicgetGeometry. This issue has been resolved. (NIM034153)
- When PLTS Defense is installed, saved changes to leader positions are now displayed in the relevant map document. (NIM034448)
- An issue that prevented the Move Leaders tool from changing leader positions has been resolved.
ArcGIS 9.3 and MOLE 9.3 must be installed before you can install this service pack.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation directory (by default, this is C:\Program Files\ArcGIS) and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the .msp file in the Downloads section below to a location other than the ArcGIS installation directory.
- Double-click the .msp file to open the installation wizard (setup program).
- The first panel of the installation wizard opens; follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS Desktop setup, this service pack must be applied to all client installations.
Service Pack Updates
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, contact your local ESRI software distributor.