ArcLogistics 9.3 Service Pack 1
This Service Pack contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required Service Pack at your earliest convenience.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Files Installed in this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack on Windows
- How to identify which Service Pack is installed
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
A DVD of this Service Pack will be made available in the next several weeks
for users who experience difficulties downloading the Service Pack from the
web site. Simply fill out the Request
a Service Pack DVD order form.
We recommend that all ArcLogistics 9.3 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcLogistics 9.3.
NOTE: If you are using a localized version of ArcLogistics, please contact your local distributor to get the updated language supplement.
ArcLogistics 9.3 Service Pack 1 contains critical fixes and new functionality. It is recommended that all users install this service pack.
NIM039498 - Address fields don't migrate when importing ALR 3.x projects.
- It is important to keep all versions of ArcGIS products installed on the same machine in sync to avoid any software conflicts.
To find out what products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder93.exe utility and run it from your local machine. This utility provides a report detailing which ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine. This will help determine which product Service Packs you should install on your machine. The report also details which service packs have been installed. The report is displayed when the utility is run and a servicepack.txt log file is created in your temp folder.
- When you open your existing ArcLogistics projects for the first time after installing ArcLogistics 9.3 SP1, they will be upgraded and you will not be able to use these projects in the prior version (ArcLogistics 9.3 Final).
- Before opening your projects in SP1, you should back up your projects. For Windows XP, these are stored at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESRI\Projects by default (make a copy of the Projects folder). For Windows Vista, the projects are at C:\ProgramData\ESRI\ArcLogistics\Projects.
- This service pack must be installed on ArcLogistics 9.3 Final.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcLogistics installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download ArcLogistics93sp1.msp to a location other than the installation folder:
ArcLogistics93sp1.msp 5 MB
- Double-click ArcLogistics93sp1.msp to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\ArcLogistics93sp1.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS Desktop setup, this Service Pack must be applied to all client installations.
NOTE: You will not be able to install this Service Pack directly from any removable media, you must copy the Service Pack Install file (MSP) locally or to a location on your network prior to installing the Service Pack.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder93.exe utility and run it from your local machine. This utility provides a report detailing which ArcGIS products and which service packs have been installed. The report is displayed when the utility is run and a servicepack.txt log file is created in your temp folder.
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.