PLTS for ArcGIS 9.2 Defense Solution Service Pack 4
This service pack contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required Service Pack at your earliest convenience.Descripción
This service pack includes several new tools that enhance production of Image City Map (ICM) digital and hard-copy products and Multinational Geospatial Co-Production (MGCP) data extraction. The ICM tools allow you to create Guide to Numbered Features (GNF) bookmarks, number and renumber GNF features, generate graphic map elements that contain lists of features in the ComplexOutline_A feature class or roads, and assign index numbers to features that are included as GNFs. For MGCP users there is a new MGCP Extraction Guide tool that allows you to view extraction guide information for the target layer.
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Files Installed in this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
ESRI® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.2 Defense Solution Service Pack 4. We recommend that customers download and install this Service Pack at their earliest convenience. This service pack upgrades PLTS for ArcGIS Defense Solution to version 220.127.116.11.Note: You must install the following before installing this service pack:
- 32890 - The Feature Class Settings tab on the PLTS Defense Properties dialog should only list editable feature classes
- 33539 - -32768 needs to be changed to -32767 for PLTS_MASTER_CNT for MGCP_General_Knowledgebase_TRD2.mdb
- 34247 - MGCP Export Metadata tool is not populating cell id correctly
- 34254 - GAIT Check does not export selected features in SDE
- 34257 - MGCP xls file needs to be Unicode-compliant for POC names
- 35730 - Domain for PAHO50FUN (FUN: Condition of Facility) missing from MGCP_General_WDB_TRD2_0.xls
- 35738 - Upgrade the xls files for all defense models to new format
- 35765 - The symbol for True North and Magnetic North on the North Arrow element is pointing to the wrong font
- 35770 - GDB Builder does not populate fields filter table
- 35807 - Get Unexpected Program Error after clicking Edit on Map Series Design dialog for ICM
- 35812 - Get error retrieving records from the compile table for ICM
- 35824 - Add LTDS to GAIT pull-downs
- 35899 - The TLM100.mxd MPS Atlas template should not reference the Maplex label engine
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Copy the service pack .zip file to a local folder and unzip.
- Navigate to the PLTSDefense92.msi and double-click then follow the installation wizard instructions.
- At a DOS command prompt, type 'msiexec.exe' to see if msiexec.exe can be found without specifying its full path.
- If Step 1 returns a message box from the Windows Install, proceed to Step 3. If it is not found, search your computer for 'msiexec.exe', usually found in the system32 folder, and note the full path.
At a DOS command prompt use the following syntax to run the .msi file directly:
C:>\path\msiexec.exe /i path\.msp /qf
C:>\msiexec.exe /i C:\temp\PLTSDefense92.msi /qf
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Archivos complementarios :