ArcGIS Desktop 9.2 Reconcile Patch
The patch addresses an issue where the geodatabase reconcile process crashes when a large number of modifications have been performed in the origin or destination relationship class for the version being reconciled.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
ESRI® announces the ArcGIS Desktop 9.2 Reconcile Patch. The patch addresses an issue where the geodatabase reconcile process crashes when a large number of modifications have been performed in the origin or destination relationship class for the version being reconciled. ESRI recommends all ArcGIS 9.2 users who edit versioned relationship classes and reconcile, post to install this patch. For more information please see Knowledge Base article 34193. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues
Addressed with this Patch.
NIM012371 - ArcMap crashes while reconciling a child version to SDE.DEFAULT in a specific scenario.
For more information please see Knowledge Base article 34193.
- Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\BIN folder:
ArcGIS Desktop 9.2 Service Pack 4 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS Desktop installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS Desktop.
- Download ArcGIS-92sp4-Reconcile-Patch.EXE to a location other than your ArcGIS Desktop installation location.
- Double-click the setup file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS
Desktop setup, this Patch must be applied to all client installations.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
To check for the presence of a Patch, for each file examine the File version information (right click, properties, version tab). With only a few exceptions, all files modified as part of a Patch distribution can be uniquely identified in this manner. The File version for this Patch should read:
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.