PLTS for ArcGIS 9.2 Aeronautical Solution Patch 1 for Service Pack 2
This Service Pack is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent PLTS for ArcGIS 9.2 Aeronautical Solution Service Pack.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
ESRI® announces PLTS for ArcGIS Aeronautical Solution Patch 1 for Service Pack 2. We recommend that customers download and install this patch at their earliest convenience. This patch contains several improvements and maintenance fixes.
Note: This patch should be installed if you are running PLTS for ArcGIS Aeronautical Solution 9.2 Service Pack 2.
3995 Chart Leads places chart leads incorrectly
4028 Chart Lead created with wrong color
4030 Chart Leads not creating all chart leads
4067 Chart Leads creating duplicate chart leads
1211 Make Cut line tool work without constant changes to the pltsinfo.mdb
1276 Add Buffer Tolerance to Cut Line Tool
3653 "Reset to Original Geometry" resetting geometry incorrectly
4083 Advisory Routes and ATS routes are not cutting correctly
3737 Waypoint Symbology significantly slower on 9.2 than 9.1
4079 Restricted Airspace not depicting MOAs correctly
o Replace AeroLibrary.dll
o Replace AeroPostLoad.dll
o Replace ESRI.PLTS.Aero.Desktop.dll
o Replace ESRI.PLTS.Aero.Desktop.pdb
o Replace ESRI.PLTS.Aero.Engine.dll
o Replace ESRI.PLTS.Aero.Engine.pdb
o Replace plts_aeronautical_solution.chm
o Replace plts_aeronautical_solution.lif
o Replace RASOverflowBox.dll
1. Check that the PLTS Aeronautical Solution build number is 572 by clicking the Start button, pointing to Programs, pointing to PLTS, and clicking Desktop Administrator.
2. Make sure you have write access to your PLTS installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS Desktop.
3. Copy the patch locally and unzip.
4. Double-click the PLTSAeronautical92SP2_Patch1.exe to install the patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Archivos complementarios :