PLTS for ArcGIS 9.1 Defense MGCP Metadata Patch
Modifes the xml export format to meet current IGW requirements.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
ESRI® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.1 Defense Solution MGCP Metadata Patch. We recommend that customers download and install this Patch at their earliest convenience.
NOTE: This patch should be installed if you are running the latest configuration for PLTS for ArcGIS 9.1 Defense.
- PLTS for ArcGIS 9.1 Defense Service Pack 2
- PLTS for ArcGIS 9.1 Defense Solution Update for Service Pack 2
CQ00303394—MGCP XML Metadata Export not properly formatting export XML when source feature class is populated
1. Check that you have the latest configuration of PLTS for ArcGIS 9.1 Defense. It is important to install patches in the order they are published.
2. You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
3. Double-click the PLTS for ArcGIS Defense MGCP Patch support file.
4. Save the patch locally and double-click the .exe or simply run to install the patch immediately.
NOTE: You will know the patch has been installed on the system by the date stamp of the installed files.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Archivos complementarios :