Network Analyst 9.1 – Route, Closest Facility, and Cost Matrix Patch
This patch contains one maintenance fix to the Route, Closest Facility, and OD Cost Matrix solvers.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
ESRI® announces the Network Analyst 9.1 Route, Closest Facility,
and Cost Matrix Patch. This patch contains one maintenance fix to the Route,
Closest Facility, and OD Cost Matrix solvers. It deals specifically with the
issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
We recommend anyone working with Network Analyst 9.1 install this Patch at their earliest convenience to ensure the highest quality experience.
The main issues addressed with this Patch are:
- CQ00287828 - Addresses one crash with the Route, Closest Facility, and
OD Cost Matrix solvers occurring under special circumstances.
- Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Bin folder:
ArcGIS Desktop 9.1 Service Pack 1 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS Desktop installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS Desktop.
- Download ArcGIS-91-NA-RCC-Patch.exe
to a location other than your ArcGIS Desktop installation location.
- Double-click the setup file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS
Desktop setup, this Patch must be applied to all client installations.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
To check for the presence of a Patch, for each file examine the unique identification information provided (right click, properties, version tab, item name, QFE Version). With only a few exceptions, all files modified as part of a Patch distribution can be uniquely identified in this manner. The identification string for this Patch should read:
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.