ArcGIS Data Interoperability 9.1 Transformer Patch
This patch updates the ArcGIS Data Interoperability 9.1 Service Pack 1 installation to include files that are missing in the original setup/installation. These files will cause any custom tool or custom format that references the affected transformers to fail during the translation process.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
ESRI® announces the ArcGIS Data Interoperability 9.1 Transformer Patch.
This patch updates the ArcGIS Data Interoperability 9.1 Service Pack 1 installation
to include files that are missing in the original setup/installation. These
files will cause any custom tool or custom format that references the affected
transformers to fail during the translation process. This patch will provide
the necessary updates to support the full list of transformers available in
the Workbench application. It deals specifically with the issues listed below
under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
We recommend anyone working with ArcGIS Data Interoperability install this Patch at their earliest convenience to ensure the highest quality experience.
The main issue addressed with this Patch is:
- Any FME workspaces (Custom Interop tools/Custom Interop formats) containing
any of the transformers in the following list will result in a failed translation:
- Under the \ArcGIS Installation Location\Data Interoperability Extension\
- Under the \ArcGIS Installation Location\Data Interoperability Extension\plugins\
- Under the \ArcGIS Installation Location\Data Interoperability Extension\licenses\
ArcGIS Desktop 9.1 Service Pack 1 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS Desktop installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS Desktop.
- Download ArcGIS-91sp1-DIE-Patch.exe to
a location other than your ArcGIS Desktop installation location.
- Double-click the setup file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS
Desktop setup, this Patch must be applied to all client installations.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
To check for the presence of a Patch, for each file examine the unique identification information provided (right click, properties, version tab, item name, QFE Version). With only a few exceptions, all files modified as part of a Patch distribution can be uniquely identified in this manner. The identification string for this Patch should read:
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.