ArcInfo 8.0.2 Desktop Patch 2
If you are using 8.0.2 or 8.0.2 Patch 1, we recommend you install this Patch that repairs a variety of problems identified in the ArcInfo Desktop software. This Patch also includes all the ArcInfo Desktop bug fixes from the 'ArcInfo/ArcSDE 8.0.2 Patch 1' Patch.Descripción
- Hardware Environment
- Bugs fixed with this Patch
- Files Included in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Patch Updates
- Getting help
Since this Patch replaces several ArcInfo Desktop 8.0.2 files, you must have the ArcInfo Desktop software installed and running before you can install it. For the same reason, you should install it while no one is using the ArcInfo software.
During installation, you can either save the original 8.0.2 files or overwrite them. If you choose to save them, make sure you have enough disk space. The estimated disk space requirements are:
|Windows NT-Intel||16 MB|
- CQ00090931 - Make multi-line/stacked text/anno use the entire block for vertical alignment (now using first line)
CQ00092040 - Stacked text not considered correctly in label conflict detection
CQ00113173 - Stacked annotation doesn't support horizontal alignment/justification (center, right, full)
CQ00113676 - Clip to graphic not trimming to polygon or circle
CQ00116756 - if the font is not present on the machine need to report error
CQ00117710 - Snapping dialog blows up when StartEditing executed in code
CQ00121985 - Stacked anno doesn't display correctly when Leading < 0
CQ00125231 - (CQ00124426) multi-line text Y position varies with page zoom level
CQ00125643 - Can not update the IAnnoClassAdmin::AnnotationProperties
CQ00128101 - Stacked coverage annotation doesn't display correctly
CQ00128192 - Add support for Definition Query for annotation layers
CQ00136161 - Some coverage anno placement severely shifted ($JUSTIFY=Upper)
CQ00136473 - Scale Range not being saved properly for annotation layers.
CQ00136483 - Cannot open .mxd file with anno layers created with a 8.0.2 patch version.
CQ00138185 - (CQ00139143) LAYEREXPORT not processing shapefiles created from GDB
CQ00141477 - Can't open .mxt document
- CQ00109208 - arcmap not displaying layer for every wrong password entered
CQ00126933 - StopEditing should handle failure to flush network edits
CQ00130392 - CJF related problem - SEF and CEF::Split() not searching for pre-existing CJF at split point
CQ00131599 - Shapefile disappeared when the coordinate system was changed.
OLE DB Provider:
- CQ00107394 - Extend the browse capability of the OLEDB connections to include other schema objects besides tables.
- CQ00127328 - Port GDA94 support from 8.1 to 8.0.2
- CQ00124944 - validate version state lineage prior to performing reconcile operation
CQ00126796 - handle the case when the features element has been marked as deleted
- Download aidt802p2.ZIP
- Use WinZip to extract Setup-dt802p2.exe from aidt802p2.ZIP
- Make sure you have write access to %ARCHOME% and that no one is using ArcInfo
- Double-click Setup-dt.exe to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen
NOTE: Install this patch to your ArcInfo 8.0.2 or 8.0.2 Patch 1 installation. This patch must be installed on the server and all client installations if shared installations exist.
NOTE: Quick Fixes accumulated and obsoleted by this patch: AIdt-802p1-1 through AIdt-802p1-13
Check here periodically for patch updates. New information about this or other patches will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774 if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.