Network Analyst 9.1 – Network Analyst Solver Patch
This Patch is now obsolete. It has been superceded by the ArcGIS 9.1 Service Pack 1.Descripción
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
This Patch is now obsolete. It has been superceded by the ArcGIS 9.1 Service Pack 1.
The main issues addressed with this Patch are:
- Fixes an issue with the Route solver where the sequencing optimization, find best sequence option, is always based on the first selected impedance.
- Reduces the memory consumption of the Route solver.
- Corrects two errors related to the Closest Facility solver; one fixing a fatal error occurring when the geometry for a large number of routes is generated, and one other improving the solution quality, closer facilities found, when using the hierarchy option.
- Corrects an issue where a barrier may not be avoided when solving on SDC
CQ00247269 - Reduce the memory consumption for the Route solver.
CQ00264540 - The Closest Facility solver crashes when solving a large problem requiring to generate the geometry of all computed routes.
CQ00265678 - The Closest Facility solver may occasionally miss closer facility(ies) when the hierarchy option is used.
CQ00272292 - Each Route solve is based on the first impedance attribute used when the Find Best Sequence option is used.
CQ00273289 - Barriers may not be avoided when placed on major roads of an
SDC network dataset.
- Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Bin folder:
To check for the presence of a Patch, for each file examine the unique identification information provided (right click, properties, version tab, item name, QFE Version). With only a few exceptions, all files modified as part of a Patch distribution can be uniquely identified in this manner. The identification string for this Patch should read:
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.