ArcIMS 9.0 SP2 jsde90_jdk.jar file for non-updated install.
ArcIMS 9.0 SP2 jsde90_jdk.jar file is sometimes not updated during the install of Service Pack 2. This only happens when the user has been prompted to reboot after installing ArcIMS 9.0 SP1. Usually, a reboot would of been required a the time of the ArcIMS 9.0 SP1 install because the ArcIMS Services (Tasker, Monitor, Application Server) were not shut down before running the installation.Descripción
In order to update the file for ArcIMS 9.0 SP2 follow these steps.
- Download the ArcIMS 9.0 SP2 version of jsde90_sdk.jar.
- From your Services control panel, stop the ArcIMS Tasker, ArcIMS Monitor, and ArcIMS Application Server (in that order).
- If you have installed the SDE Service Administrator, copy jsde90_sdk.jar to your <ArcIMS Installation>\Middleware\lib directory.
- Copy jsde90_sdk.jar to the <ArcIMS Installation>\jre\lib\ext directory.
- Copy jsde90_sdk.jar to the <Public JRE Install>\lib\ext directory.
- From your Services control panel, start the ArcIMS Application Server, ArcIMS Monitor, and ArcIMS Tasker (in that order).