Patches and updates
Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 1
This Service Pack is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent Tracking Server 10 Service Pack. We recommend that customers download and install the latest Tracking Server 10 Service Pack.
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 1 contains critical fixes. See Issues Addressed below for more details.
Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
A complete list of the issues fixed in this service pack is available here.
Installing this Service Pack
Tracking Server 10 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Stop Tracking Server and close all Tracking Server programs and utilities. Stop all Windows services associated with Tracking Server (Tracking Gateway, Flex Policy Server, Silverlight Policy Server). Also, close the Tracking Server Controller in the Windows tray.
- Make sure you have write access to your Tracking Server installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than the installation folder:
Tracking Server 10 SP1 2.5 MB
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>sp1.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Service Pack Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App