Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical Solution Patch 1
This Patch is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical maintenance release.
ESRI® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical Patch 1. We recommend that customers download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
- 42935SCAMIN tool is not updating defined features during runtime
- 42953On import into NIS, features that fall outside of M_CSCL are getting removed
- 42289Nautical help inconsistent with tools on toolbars.
Files Installed with this Patch
Installing the Patch
- Check that the PLTS Nautical build number is 234 by clicking the Start button, pointing to Programs, pointing to PLTS, and clicking Desktop Administrator. If the build number is not 234, you do not need to install this patch.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch .zip locally and unzip.
- Double-click the .exe to install the patch.
Service Pack and Patch Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App