Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 1 Patch 2
This Patch is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack.
ESRI is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 1 Patch 2. We recommend that customers download and install this patch at their earliest convenience. This patch is not cumulative and PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Patch for Cross Reference Files and MGCP Metadata should be installed before installing this patch.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
- 56721Unicode check box in PLTS MGCP Geodatabase to Shape dialog will be replaced by three radio buttons:
- UTF-8, UTF-16 and None.
- 56736Correct Waterfall point Rep Rule symbol size in TLM50.style.
- 56117Geoname domain descriptions in the MGCP_General_WDB_TRD2_0.xls are not unicode compliant
- 55416Change default font for ICM graphics in ICMUtilities.cs
- 55389ICM tools don't enable when using a SQL Server database
- 55185PLTS GDB Builder hangs or crashes when building MD_POC domain on a Japanese OS
- 54978Modify MGCP for TLM VST Rep Rule for Levee with Transportation.
- 55168GAIT Check need to look for Xwin if not start run rungait17-runx.bat
- 55250Can't import MGCP metadata that has related source
- 56368Vmap1 to Operational xref corrupt
- 55249MGCP Source Metadata doesn't export if you have the one or two character IDs for SUBRID
- 55094GAIT check need to update importlocations txt file
- 55822Add SRC_IDENT domain to MGCP TRD3.0 XLS
- 55967MGCP GDB2Shape tool not exporting unicode
- 56043MGCP Metadata Export tool doesn't work when domains have CD_ in front
- 56361Provide zipped MGCP GDBs in addition to th excel schemas
- 55970Remove the Beach cannot overlap tidal water rule from the MGCP topology
- 55232Extraction Guide path doesn't start in current location
- 55229Extraction Guide tool doesn't work with TRD 3.0
Files Installed with this Patch
- New MGCP_TRD3.zip
- New MGCP_TRD2.zip
- Replace TLM50.style
Installing the Patch
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Copy the patch to a local folder.
- Navigate to the folder, double-click Defense931SP1Patch2.msp and follow the installation instructions.
Service Pack and Patch Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App