Patches and updates
Network Analyst 9.1 – Network Analyst Solver Patch
This Patch is now obsolete. It has been superceded by the ArcGIS 9.1 Service Pack 1.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
- The main issues addressed with this Patch are:
- Fixes an issue with the Route solver where the sequencing optimization, find best sequence option, is always based on the first selected impedance.
- Reduces the memory consumption of the Route solver.
- Corrects two errors related to the Closest Facility solver; one fixing a fatal error occurring when the geometry for a large number of routes is generated, and one other improving the solution quality, closer facilities found, when using the hierarchy option.
- Corrects an issue where a barrier may not be avoided when solving on SDC network datasets.
CQ00247269 - Reduce the memory consumption for the Route solver.
CQ00264540 - The Closest Facility solver crashes when solving a large problem requiring to generate the geometry of all computed routes.
CQ00265678 - The Closest Facility solver may occasionally miss closer facility(ies) when the hierarchy option is used.
CQ00272292 - Each Route solve is based on the first impedance attribute used when the Find Best Sequence option is used.
CQ00273289 - Barriers may not be avoided when placed on major roads of an SDC network dataset.
Files Installed in this Patch
- Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Bin folder:
How to identify which Patch is installed
To check for the presence of a Patch, for each file examine the unique identification information provided (right click, properties, version tab, item name, QFE Version). With only a few exceptions, all files modified as part of a Patch distribution can be uniquely identified in this manner. The identification string for this Patch should read:
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App