Patches and updates
Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 7
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch
- How to identify which patch is installed
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Mapping and Charting Solutions.
Mapping and Charting Solutions:
- ArcGIS for Aviation: Airports
- ArcGIS for Aviation: Charting (Esri Aeronautical Solution)
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting (Esri Nautical Solution)
- Esri Defense Mapping
- Esri Production Mapping
Issues Addressed with this patch
This patch contains general maintenance fixes for all Mapping and Charting Solutions. We recommend all users install this software update.
Installing this patch
- Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 7 requires Mapping and Charting 10.1 Service Pack 1.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
NOTE: If running the ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop Service, please stop the service before applying this patch. The service can then be restarted using existing configuration files. See the ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop webhelp for more information.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
How to identify which patch is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App