Patches and updates
Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.1 Service Pack 1
- Issues Addressed with this service pack
- Installing this service pack
- How to identify installed service packs and patches
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this service pack to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Mapping and Charting Solutions.
Mapping and Charting Solutions:
- ArcGIS for Aviation: Airports
- ArcGIS for Aviation: Charting (Esri Aeronautical Solution)
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting (Esri Nautical Solution)
- Esri Defense Mapping
- Esri Production Mapping
This service pack contains general maintenance fixes for all Mapping and Charting Solutions. We recommend all users install this software update.
- Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.1 Service Pack 1 requires ArcGISDesktop101SP1.msp.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
NOTE 1: If running the ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop Service, please stop the service before applying this patch. The service can then be restarted using existing configuration files. See the ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop webhelp for more information.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this update. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.