Patches and updates
MapInfo client for ArcGIS Image Server
The ArcGIS Image Server MapInfo client is a plug-in tool that works with the MapInfo application. You can use the MapInfo client to:
- View image services, service properties, and associated metadata.
- Explore image data by panning and zooming.
- Access metadata information and the properties of the image service, returned image, and rasters used to generate the image service.
- Modify image service properties, such as the mosaic method, spatial reference system, resampling method, compression for transmission, and background color.
- Save the image data to your disk by specifying the extents and pixel size to be exported and the file format in which it should be saved.
The ArcGIS Image Server client for MapInfo is compatible with MapInfo 8.0, 8.5. 9.0, and 9.5. This client installation is performed through a wizard. This client is as a single MapBasic executable file, called ImageServer.mbx, and its accompanying resource file, ImageServer_Icons.dll. After running the MapInfo setup executable file, open the MapInfo application window.
Additionally, the Image Server Viewer is a standalone client application that is installed with each client.
The ArcGIS Image Server clients are backward compatible with the versions of ArcGIS Image Server; therefore, only the latest release is available for download.Procedure
- Download the MapInfo Client and unzip it.
- Open the MapInfo Client folder.
- Double-click setup.msi (Windows Installer Package).
- Follow the Install Wizard to successfully install the ArcGIS Image Server MapInfo Client.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App