Patches and updates
GeoMedia client for ArcGIS Image Server
The ArcGIS Image Server GeoMedia client is a plug-in tool that works with GeoMedia application. You can use the GeoMedia client to:
- View image services, service properties, and associated metadata.
- Explore image data by panning and zooming.
- Access metadata information and the properties of the image service, returned image, and rasters used to generate the image service.
- Modify image service properties, such as the mosaic method, spatial reference system, resampling method, compression for transmission, and background color.
- Save the image data to your disk by specifying the extents and pixel size to be exported and the file format in which it should be saved.
The ArcGIS Image Server client for GeoMedia is compatible with GeoMedia Professional version 6.
The installation of the ArcGIS Image Server client for GeoMedia is performed through a wizard. Once installed, the client needs to be loaded into your workspace to access the ArcGIS Image Server toolbar.
Additionally, the Image Server Viewer is a standalone client application that is installed with each client.
The ArcGIS Image Server clients are backward compatible with the versions of ArcGIS Image Server; therefore, only the latest release is available for download.Procedure
Installing the GeoMedia client:
- Download the GeoMedia Client and unzip it.
- Open the GeoMedia Client folder.
- Double-click setup.msi (Windows Installer Package).
- Follow the Install Wizard to successfully install the ArcGIS Image Server GeoMedia Client.
Loading the GeoMedia client within the application
- Start the GeoMedia application
The GeoMedia dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Blank GeoWorkspace option in the Create a New Workspace using section.
- Click OK on the GeoMedia dialog box.
- Click OK on the message box.
The ArcGIS Image Server toolbar is displayed along with the other toolbars in the GeoMedia window.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App