Patches and updates
ESRI Software 9.0 Library - Managing Data with ArcGIS
These books are available for purchase from the ESRI Store. (Opens in new window.)
Building a Geodatabase: This book introduces you to geodatabase concepts and shows how to use the ArcGIS Desktop products - ArcInfo, ArcEditor, and ArcView - to implement geographic database designs.
Geodatabase Workbook: This book is an introduction to geodatabase concepts through examples that first show how to use and then how to create advanced geodatabase functionality. It is primarily for ArcEditor or ArcInfo licensed users. Some of the exercises in the editing section can be done using ArcView.
Understanding Map Projections: This book introduces and illustrates what geographic and projected coordinate systems are and the elements that make up each. This book explains in a clear and complete manner the terms and concepts of map projections and how they can be applied to your data..
- Building a Geodatabase (PDF) - PDF - 6953 kb
- Building a Geodatabase (zip file) - ZIP - 6500 kb
- Geodatabase Workbook (PDF) - PDF - 5792 kb
- Geodatabase Workbook (zip file) - ZIP - 5341 kb
- Understanding Map Projections (PDF) - PDF - 1984 kb
- Understanding Map Projections (zip file) - ZIP - 1721 kb
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App