Patches and updates
Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 1
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Patch and Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Production Mapping.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
This patch contains general maintenance fixes for Esri Production Mapping 10. We recommend all users install this software update.
- NIM084000Editing:Decimal delimiter not interpreted as a decimal delimiter for Sketch Halo Radius input box.
- NIM083841 Domain Check: Error "Unable to narrow selection" may be returned.
- TFS33525Import Export:Backport Field Mapping Whereclause capability from 10.1 to 10
- TFS34184Import Export:Update the Excel_Mapping_Template.xls file included in the DataConversion folder to include a "WhereClause" column on the Field Mapping tab
Installing this Patch
- Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 1 requires Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the msp file:
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen
How to identify which Patch is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this QFE. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App