Patches and updates
Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 2
This patch is obsolete. All Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 2 fixes have been incorporated into Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 3.
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Patch and Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Defense Mapping.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
- TFS25787Fixed multiple issues in MGCP TRD 3 to LTDS 4.0 cross reference database
- TFS35894TFDM Metadata export of spatail areas creates overlapping features
- TFS36143Import from MGCP (Defense Mapping) Documentation needs to be updated
- TFS36144Import GIFD/TGD Metadata Help doc needs updating
- TFS36473Update Geonames2GDB and GDB2Geonames tools for NGA schema change
- TFS36647Add white knockout layer to all MGCP Road features
- TFS36649Add white knockout layer to all NSG Road features
- TFS36824Create settings file to update PM GUID attribute property
- TFS36834Create ECT file for MDG Separated TIFF export
- TFS36835Update TLM grid XMLs for MDG Separated TIFF export
- NIM087269The Desktop 10 web-help topic called MGCP Geodatabase To Shape (Defense Mapping) needs to be removed.
- TFS36887Update Defense Mapping Help Guide Books for Grid Creation
- TFS36993Update VM2T_D4 gdb
- TFS36995VM2T_D4 rbjs need updated
- TFS37300Import From MGCP GP tool - import dates in "YYYY-MM-DD" format
- TFS37301Import From MGCP GP tool: remove mapping to DatasetSrf.URI field
- TFS37302Import From MGCP GP tool is not mapping to DatasetSrf.RCG
- TFS37305Import From MGCP GP tool - remove mapping to DatasetSrf.MEM field
- TFS37343Import From GIFD/TGD GP tool - map values to DatasetSrf.AHA and DatasetSrf.AVA
- TFS37348Import From GIFD/TGD GP tool - do not update DatasetSrf ETS or ETZ fields
- TFS37350Import From GIFD/TGD GP tool - GIFD metadata mapping tool maps CollectionSrf "ZI001_SSY" field incorrectly
Installing this Patch
- Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 2 requiresEsri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5
- Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 2 also requiresEsri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the msp file:
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
How to identify which Patch is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App