Patches and updates
Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- How to identify which Service Pack is installed
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Service Pack to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Defense Mapping.
Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
This service pack contains general maintenance fixes for all components of Esri Defense Mapping 10. We recommend all users install this software update.
A complete list of the issues fixed is available here.
NOTE: This Service Pack is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous service packs and patches.
Installing this Service Pack
- Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 requires Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 and ArcGIS Desktop 10 Service Pack 5.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select the appropriate files:
Esri Production Mapping EsriProductionMapping10SP5.zip88 MB Esri Defense Mapping DefenseMapping10SP5.zip316 MB ArcGIS Workflow Manager Desktop WMXDesktop10.0_SP5.msp26 MB
- For Esri Production Mapping and Esri Defense Mapping...
- Unzip the download
- Navigate to and double-click the setup.exe.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE 1: If running the ArcGIS Data Reviewer Service, please stop the service before applying this service pack. The service can then be reinstalled and started using existing configuration files. See the webhelp for more information.
NOTE 2: If the Program Compatibility Assistant dialog appears, please click the option, "This program installed correctly".
- For ArcGIS Workflow Manager Desktop...
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen
How to identify which Service Pack is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Service Pack Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing thisService Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App