Patches and updates
Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 1
We recommend all customers download and install this Service Pack to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Defense Mapping.
Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
This service pack contains general maintenance fixes for all components of Esri Defense Mapping 10. We recommend all users install the update.
Installing this Service Pack
- Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 1 requires ArcGIS Desktop Service Pack 1 which you can download from here.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select the appropriate files:
Esri Production Mapping EsriProductionMappingSP1.zip84 MB Esri Defense Mapping EsriDefenseMappingSP1.zip270 MB ArcGIS Workflow Manager Desktop WMXDesktop1010_SP1.msp7 MB Task Assistant Manager TaskAssistManager10SP1.msp3 MB
- For Esri Production Mapping and Esri Defense Mapping unzip the download, navigate to and double-click the setup.exe to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the setup.exe does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /i [location of service pack]\<Product>.msi
- For ArcGIS Workflow Manager and Task Assistant Manager double-click the msp file to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the msp file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Repeat steps 2 - 6 for each component installed on your machine..
NOTE: This Service Pack is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous patches.
How to identify which Service Pack is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Service Pack Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing thisService Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App