Patches and updates
Esri Business Analyst Server 10.2.2, 2014 Data Update Patch
Esri® announces Esri Business Analyst Server 10.2.2, 2014 Data Update Patch. This patch should be installed after the Esri US 2014 Data Update has been installed.
The patch enables certain features within the Segmentation Tasks group to operate with the new 2014 Tapestry Segmentation data. Without this patch, these Segmentation tasks will fail or may work incorrectly.
Core and Developmental Segments
Game Plan Chart
Game Plan Map
Multi-profile Bar Chart
Profile by Area Summation
Profile by Import From Table
Profile by Table Geocoding
Profile Comparison Chart
Report from Profile
Tapestry Profile Report
Target Penetration Map
Understanding Target Customers
Issues Addressed with this patch
- NIM104630 - Business Analyst Server 10.2.2 returns an error for summary reports based on custom datasets (Brazil) from previous Business Analyst Server 10.1.
Description: Trying to use Esri Tapestry Segmentation data from the Esri Business Analyst 2014 US Data will result in errors. This is due to several changes in the Tapestry Segmentation data from previous years. The changes include adding new segments, renaming some that existed previously and changing from using numeric values to define the tapestry segment to using alphanumeric values.
- BUG-000081408 - All Feature Classes in the dbGeoUnits.gdb need to be listed in the GeographyUnitTables section of the Dataset Description XML file in order for all Standard Geography Level Trade Area Requests to work in Business Analyst Server.
Installing this patch on Windows
Esri Business Analyst Server must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file for your environment to a location other than your installation location.
Version 10.2.2 Checksum (Md5) Esri Business Analyst Server ArcGIS-1022-BA-2014DU-Patch.msp 2E018298A0DD33B03A4CA0266CB9CA15
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1022-BA-2014DU-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1022-BA-2014DU-Patch.msp
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App