Patches and updates
Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.3.1 Localization Patch
Esri® announces Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.3.1 Localization Patch. This update patch should be installed by both U.S. and Localized version users of Business Analyst Desktop 10.3.1. The patch includes Localization specific fixes for processing Drive Time within Evaluate Sites workflow and Store/Customer Setups. Fixes affecting both Localized and U.S. customers include Online Report Generation as well as general maintenance and performance improvements. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
Issues Addressed with this patch
- BUG-000088641 - Help – Store/Customer Setup – Locator Help Is Not Localized (English help is displayed).
- BUG-000088695 - Evaluate Site - Use Multiple Sites - Drive Time Error.
- BUG-000088055 - Spain Consumer Spending online report will fail in Business Analyst Desktop when operating.
- BUG-000088696 - Bad Link for Help Button in Evaluate site Wizard.
- BUG-000088697 - Threshold area cannot be created with Online Data on Evaluate Site wizard.
To avoid conflicts this patch is cumulative of the Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.3.1 General Update Patch
- BUG-000084562 - Creating Thiessen polygons, or an equal competition trade area results in sliver polygon.
Installing this patch on Windows
Esri Business Analyst Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file for your environment to a location other than your installation location.
Version 10.3.1 Checksum (Md5) Esri Business Analyst Desktop ArcGIS-1031-BA-L10N-Patch.msp 6ADD1620C67648BCFF4ACB74C6F1804F
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1031-BA-L10N-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1031-BA-L10N-Patch.msp
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App