Patches and updates
Data Models Tips and Tricks
These tips and tricks are designed to help guide in the use of common data model methods and best practices.
Click here for more information about UML and Case Tools. The UML.DTD file is needed to work with some of the data modeling tools, it is located in your Program Files, ArcGIS directory in the Case Tools>Utilities folder. This file enables the Case Tool to recognize the contents of the xml file and needs to be kept in the same folder together with it.
- Load Data to the Geodatabase - PDF - 116 kb
- Managing ArcMap Layer Connection Properties - PDF - 482 kb
- Spatial Reference in the Geodatabase - PDF - 349 kb
- Extracting Schema - PDF - 88 kb
- How to Import Schema into the Geodatabase - PDF - 184 kb
- How to use the 3D interpolator tool - PDF - 234 kb
- Repository or XMI to Geodatabase - PDF - 237 kb
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App