Patches and updates
Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10 Service Pack 2
It is recommended that all Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10.0 users download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when using the Data Interoperability Extension.
Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- NIM067133 - ArcCatalog crashes on start up with Data Interoperability SP 1 Installed, and the 3rd party extension OpenLM is on the same computer.
Issues addressed in Service Pack 1:
- NIM058671 - Cannot specify Output Dataset for the Quick Export tool when it is in a model.
- NIM058766 - Cannot specify Input Dataset for the Quick Import tool when it is in a model.
- NIM058645 - Data Interoperability is unable to export to the Adobe Geospatial PDF file format.
- NIM058646 - FME Workbench is missing some transformers.
- NIM057999 - Optional Published Parameters for Spatial ETL Tools do not behave like optional parameters.
Installing the Service Pack on Windows
Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10.0 or ArcGIS 10.0 Service Pack 1 must be installed before you can install Service Pack 2. Service Pack 2 is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous 10.0 patches. If you have a previous patch/service pack installed, you may apply Service Pack 2 over it to update the required files.
- Download the ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension file to a location other than the installation folder:
ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension ArcGISDataInterop10sp2.msp 86 MB
- Make sure you have write access to the ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension installation folder and that no one is accessing it.
Note: The default installation directory is C:\Program Files\ESRI\Data Interoperability Extension
- Double-click ArcGISDataInterop10sp2.msp to start the installation process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Service Pack Updates
Check the ArcGIS Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional Service Packs. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App