Patches and updates
Community Coder 9.1 Service Pack
You can install the service pack in one of two ways: either by automatic update, or by downloading the file.
To Install the Service Pack Using the Automatic Update Feature
- You must have access to the Internet.
Check for updates to Community Coder by clicking on Help | Check for Updates on the main menu. Click 'Check' to see if there are any available updates. If there are, they will be listed under 'Available Updates'. Any updates that Community Coder detects that have not been installed will be automatically checked for downloading. If you wish to view the details associated with a specific update simply highlight it and the details will appear in the lower box.
You can then click 'Download' to have the selected updates copied to your system; they will be placed in an \updates folder below your \Community Coder folder. If you check the 'Close and run...' check box, Community Coder will shutdown after the download completes and will start the update install running.
All updates will be cumulative unless otherwise specified.
To Install the Downloaded Service Pack
This is designed for users who are unable to access the update via the automatic update utility in Community Coder due to local security protocols.
- Create a new folder on your local system called Coder9update.
- Download and save the following files into the folder you created in step 1.
- Program Update to version 22.214.171.124 (CCoder91040.exe) - 1.37 MB
- Help File Update (CCoderHelp.exe) - 3.59 MB
- Community Coder ZIP+4 (May 2005) Tapestry Update (CCoderZip4.exe) - 12.86 MB
- GeocoderWrapper 1.6.9 (GeocoderWrapper.exe) - 0.38 MB
- Community Coder ZIP Code Tapestry (April 2006) Update (CCoderZipTapestry.exe) - 763 KB
- Double-click on the .exe files, one by one, to install the relevant updates.
How to Identify Which Service Pack is Installed
To determine which service pack is installed, launch the Community Coder and go to Help > About. Note the version number. 126.96.36.199 is the current version.
Service Pack Updates
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
April 5, 2006: Service pack (build 40) available
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
ZIP Code Tapestry Update (CCoderZIPTapestry.exe - 763 KB - 04/13/2006)
- Corrected ZIP Code Tapestry file used in creating custom zip code bases on Tapestry reports
Program Update to version 188.8.131.52 (CCoder91040.exe - 1.37 MB - 04/05/2006)
- Corrected a bug that affected the "Other Counties" count on the Geographic Summary report (v184.108.40.206)
- Added record count to Tapestry Base listing dialog box (v220.127.116.11)
- Turned "Show BGs" on by default for the Tapestry Base dialog box (new installs only) (v18.104.22.168)
- Added base numbers for BA profile_base.xml file (v22.214.171.124)
- Adjusted check for directories when load BA projects into Projects combo box (v126.96.36.199)
- Added 4 text based reports for use when MS Word is not present (v188.8.131.52)
- Adjusted format of Tapestry codes in XML output (v184.108.40.206)
- Added code to handle Boolean input types (previously unsupported), they will be treated as numbers on output (v220.127.116.11)
- Made Demo Prof Report available to all users (v18.104.22.168)
- Added an option in the address review to process until the next non-street match record (v22.214.171.124)
- Project save button wasn't saving properly (v126.96.36.199)
- LifeMode groups were being appended incorrectly (CQ00280992) (fixed in v188.8.131.52)
- Added some alerts for when processing large Access and dBase files. (fixed in v184.108.40.206)
Help File Update (CCoderHelp.exe - 3.59 MB - 02/06/2006)
- New help file to reflect changes to version 220.127.116.11
Community Coder ZIP+4 (May 2005) Tapestry Update (12.86 MB - made available here 02/06/2006)
- ZIP+4 (May, 2005) Tapestry Update. Access to this data through Community Coder requires a ZIP+4 Tapestry license.
GeocoderWrapper 1.6.9 (GeocoderWrapper.exe - 0.38 MB - 02/06/2006)
- Fixes a linkage problem between Community Coder 9.1 and Portfolio 5.6. DOES NOT AFFECT COMMUNITY CODER FUNCTIONALITY.