Patches and updates
ArcIMS Route Server 1.0 – Offset Geocode Update
ESRI announces a Route Server 1.0 patch for ArcIMS 4.0.1. This patch addresses offset geocoding. We highly recommend that customers download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
ESRI announces a Route Server 1.0 patch to offset geocoding for ArcIMS 4.0.1. We recommend that customers download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
Adds support for offset geocoding.
Files Installed in this Patch
Installing the Patch
ArcIMS 4.0.1 Route Server must be installed before you install this Patch.
For ArcIMS 4.0.1:
- From your Services control panel, stop the ArcIMS Tasker, ArcIMS Monitor, ArcIMS Application Server, and your Web Server (in that order).
- Download RS1-matcherdll.zip (ZIP format, 93kb).
- Use WinZip to extract matcher.dll from RS1-matcherdll.zip.
- Open your Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to <ArcIMS 4.0.1 install directory >\ArcIMS\Server\bin. Make a copy of the file matcher.dll as matcher_old.dll
- Replace <ArcIMS 4.0.1 install directory >\ArcIMS\Server\bin\matcher.dll with the patched one in this distribution.
- Restart the ArcIMS Application Server, ArcIMS Monitor and ArcIMS Tasker (in that order).
The file matcher.dll will have the time stamp as per the example below:
Modified Time Stamp : Tuesday, April 06, 2004, 5:12:30 PM
Size : 212 KB (217,088 bytes)
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App