Patches and updates
ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10 (formerly JTX) Service Pack 2
We recommend that all ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.
NOTE: If you are using a localized version of ArcGIS Workflow Manager, please contact your local distributor to get the updated language supplement.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10 Service Pack 2 contains critical fixes. It is recommended that all users install this service pack.
A complete list of the issues that have been fixed in this service pack is available here.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS Workflow Manager installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the appropriate files to a location other than the installation folder:
Desktop ArcGIS Workflow Manager Desktop SP2 6.59 MB Server ArcGIS Workflow Manager Server SP2 16.8 MB
- Double-click the msp files to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>sp1.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 for each product installed on your machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.