Patches and updates
ArcGIS Business Analyst Server 9.2 for the .NET Framework Service Pack 1
This service pack:
- Adds SOAP API Developer documentation
- Adds PDF to the available report formats
- Adds Site Evaluation Workflow Template
- Adds Site Evaluation Workflow Tutorial
NOTE: Please make sure you have ArcGIS Server 9.2 for the .NET Framework Service Pack 5 before applying this update. This can be downloaded from #EsriSupport/index.cfm?fa=downloads.patchesServicePacks.viewPatch&PID=66&MetaID=1378
If you have not upgraded ArcGIS Server 9.2 for the .NET Framework to Service Pack 5 then ArcGIS Business Analyst Server SP1 will not update Business Analyst Server Objects Extensions.
To install the Downloaded Service Pack:
ArcGIS Business Analyst Server 9.2 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack. It is strongly recommended that you back up your data before upgrading your installation. Install this Service Pack using your administrative account.To find out what products are currently installed on your machine, download the ServicePackFinder92.exe utility and run it from your local machine. This utility provides a report detailing which ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine. The report also details which service packs have been installed. The report is displayed when the utility is run and a servicepack.txt log file is created in your temp folder.
NOTE (ArcGIS Business Analyst Server Post Install):
The ArcGIS Business Analyst Server Post Install will automatically launch after the service pack has been applied. If this doesn't happen, please be sure to launch the ArcGIS Business Analyst Server Post Install and ArcGIS Business Analyst Server Web Applications Post Install manually from the shortcuts found in your Start menu. The ArcGIS Business Analyst Server Post Install may prompt you to restart your computer, if so, you may choose to restart later after the post installation process is complete. The ArcGIS Business Analyst Server Web Applications Post Install will prompt for the GIS Server Webservices (typically ArcGISWebServices) user account and associated password. To avoid disrupting the operation of your BA Server installation you will need to use the exact same account and password that you used when you initially installed ArcGIS Business Analyst Server (or the last time you ran the Web Applications Post Install).
ArcGIS Business Analyst Server 9.2 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the appropriate files to a location other than the installation folder:
- ArcGIS Business Analyst Server Data Setup - BAServerDataInstallSP1.msp - 2.09 MB
- ArcGIS Business Analyst Server - BAServer92sp1.msp - 24.8 MB
- ArcGIS Business Analyst Server Desktop Components - BAServerDesktopComponentsSP1.msp - 391 KB
- Double-click the msp files in the same order as above to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
Msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\(filename)sp1.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Support Center at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App