Patches and updates
ArcGIS 9.2 client for ArcGIS Image Server
This free client download allows you to make a direct connection from ArcGIS 9.2 to image services published from an ArcGIS Image Server, Versions 9.2 to 10.0.
You can use this client to do the following:
- View image services, service properties, and associated metadata.
- Explore image data by panning and zooming.
- Access metadata information and the properties of the image service, returned image, and rasters used to generate the image service.
- Modify image service properties, such as the mosaic method, spatial reference system, resampling method, compression for transmission, and background color.
- Save the image data to your disk by specifying the extents and pixel size to be exported and the file format in which it should be saved
Learn more about the ArcGIS 9.1 and 9.2 clients
ArcGIS can connect directly to image services in versions 9.3 and onward; therefore this client is not required. For more information, see Adding an image service layer to ArcMap
Additionally, the Image Server Viewer is a standalone client application that is inatalled with each client.
Learn more about the Image Server Viewer
The ArcGIS Image Server clents are backward compatibie with the versions of ArcGIS Image Server; therefore, only the latest release is available for download.Procedure
- Download and unzip the file ArcGIS 9.2 zip.
- Open the ArcGIS-92 folder.
- Double-click setup.msi (Windows Installer Package).
- Follow the install Wizard to successfully install the client.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App