Patches and updates
ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop Parcel Fabric General Maintenance Update Patch
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop Parcel Fabric General Maintenance Update Patch. This patch fixes data corruptions resulting from certain edits in the parcel traverse grid, certain cases where line points are added/removed andcertain join workflows involving control points and projections. Gaps and overlaps resulting from certain workflows involving joining, linestrings, the Parcel Remainder tool and the Name Parcel tool are also addressed. In the Least Squares Summary, the incorrect values reported for Range and Standard Deviation are corrected. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
Issues Addressed with this patch
- BUG-000090882 - Creating a new parcel on Win 8.1 OS and 10 OS causes ArcMap to crash when using the second join option or forcing closure.
- BUG-000089622 - Parcels that contain line strings with curves move out of place when adjacent parcels are unjoined.
- BUG-000088948 - Arc Length and Distance values are not updating correctly when edits are made in the Parcel Fabric grid.
- BUG-000088825 - In some cases the Parcel Fabric Remainder tool creates gaps and over laps between parcels.
- BUG-000088191 - The Parcel Fabric Name Parcel tool create gaps on parcels that have a flexed line point.
- BUG-000088145 - Survey dates on control points are being changed to null when creating a connection line in Parcel fabric.
- BUG-000087677 - Doing specific parcel fabric workflows through the Parcel explorer window causes control points to move to a different xy location when joined.
- BUG-000087361- Using the Parcel Fabric Add Line Point tool deletes existing line points in the same area.
- BUG-000086992 - The parcel fabric least squares adjustment report gives incorrect values for range and standard deviation.
- BUG-000085354 - LinePoints not behaving correctly when working with different joining methods within a parcel fabric.
Installing this patch on Windows
ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
Checksum (Md5) ArcGIS for Desktop ArcGIS-1031-DT-PFGMU-Patch.msp 1BBB707DA6D18008767982301DBD6357
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1031-DT-PFGMU-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1031-DT-PFGMU-Patch.msp
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App