Patches and updates
ArcGIS 10.2.1 Workflow Manager for Desktop Patch to Support the Turkish Language Pack
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Service Packs and Patches are installed
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
This patch contains a fix to support the Turkish OS with the Turkish language pack installed. A license error can occur when the Workflow Manager extension is checked on if the Turkish Panguage Pack is installed on a Turkish language OS even though a license is available.
- TFS30904 - license error can occur on a turkish language machine with the turkish language pack installed even though a license is available.
- Installation Steps for Workflow Manager for Desktop
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file:
ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Desktop WMXDesktop10.2.1_TFS30904.msp4.3 MB
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.