Problem: Unable to edit an embedded code or link in ArcGIS StoryMaps
In ArcGIS StoryMaps, picture or video content can be embedded to enrich the story. However, when a wrong URL code or link is embedded, it is not editable.
This is by design. A URL link is not editable on a story after the link is embedded.
Solution or Workaround
As a workaround, correct the URL and insert the URL as a new embed in the story.
- On the desired picture or video, click Options.
- In the Embed options window, under Embed content reference, click Copy to copy the link.
- Edit the link in Notepad.
- In the story map's edit page, click Add content block.
- Select and click Embed.
- In the Add web content window, type or paste the correct URL in Step 3. Click Add.
Last Published: 8/4/2022
Article ID: 000028037
Software: ArcGIS Online Current ArcGIS StoryMaps Current