How To: Share an ArcGIS Pro toolbox
In ArcGIS Pro, created new custom toolboxes can be shared with others. This article describes the steps to share an ArcGIS Pro toolbox.
- In ArcGIS Pro, navigate to the Catalog pane.
- Under the Toolboxes node, hover over the toolbox to display its storage location.
- Note the storage location of the toolbox, save the project, and close ArcGIS Pro.
- On the machine, navigate to the storage location of the toolbox. In this example, the toolbox is in the following location:
- Right-click the toolbox, hover over Send to, and select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Type a name for the zipped folder, or accept the default name, and press Enter on the keyboard. The image below shows that a shareable zipped folder containing the toolbox is created.
- Share the folder via Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, or other methods.
- ArcGIS Pro: Connect to a toolbox
- ArcGIS Pro: Adding toolboxes in Python
- ArcGIS Pro: An overview of the Ready To Use toolbox
- How To: Create and store a custom Python system toolbox in ArcGIS Pro
Last Published: 11/16/2021
Article ID: 000026749
Software: ArcGIS Pro 2.9, 2.8.3, 2.8.2, 2.8.1, 2.8, 2.7.4, 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.1, 2.7, 2.6.8, 2.6.7, 2.6.6, 2.6.5, 2.6.4, 2.6.3, 2.6.2, 2.6.1, 2.6