Error: Your subscription has been disabled because you consumed all your credits or your subscription expired
When attempting to log in to ArcGIS Online, the log in fails, returning the following error message:
Error: Your subscription has been disabled because you consumed all your credits or your subscription expired. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.
The ArcGIS Online account is suspended. An account can be suspended for any of the following reasons:
- The ArcGIS Online subscription has expired. For more information on ArcGIS Online subscriptions, refer to ArcGIS Online: About your subscription.
- The credits balance associated with the ArcGIS Online account is zero or has a negative value. For more information on ArcGIS Online credits, refer to ArcGIS Online: Understand credits.
Solution or Workaround
To resolve the issue, perform any of the following workarounds:
Renew ArcGIS Online subscription
Contact Esri Customer Service to renew the subscription. For more information, refer to Esri Store: How do I renew or make changes to my existing subscription?
Purchase additional credits
Contact Esri Customer Service to purchase additional credits for the account. For more information, refer to ArcGIS Online: Get more credits.
- ArcGIS Online: Activate subscription
- ArcGIS Online: View and report status
- ArcGIS Online: Configure credits
Last Published: 8/25/2021
Article ID: 000026310
Software: ArcGIS Online 9.2, 9.1