Problem: Unable to view attachments in the pop-up of a feature class in ArcGIS Pro
In ArcGIS Pro, it is possible to add attachments to features in feature classes. In some instances, however, attachments do not display in feature pop-ups, as shown in the image below.
The option to display attachments in pop-ups from the feature class is disabled.
Solution or Workaround
Follow the steps below to display the attachment list for a feature class.
- In the Contents pane, right-click the feature class.
- Select Configure Pop-ups.
- In the Configure Pop-ups pane, check the Show list of Attachments check box.
The image below shows an attachment displayed in a pop-up.
- ArcGIS Pro: Configure pop-ups
- ArcGIS Pro: Add or remove file attachments
- ArcGIS Pro: Add Attachments (Data Management)
- ArcGIS Pro: An overview of the Attachments toolset
Last Published: 9/20/2021
Article ID: 000026190
Software: ArcGIS Pro 2.8.3, 2.8.2, 2.8.1, 2.8, 2.7.4, 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.1, 2.7, 2.6.7, 2.6.6, 2.6.5, 2.6.4, 2.6.3, 2.6.2, 2.6.1, 2.6