How To: Renew an ArcGIS Developer subscription
ArcGIS Developer subscriptions offer cost-effective ways for software developers to license ArcGIS developer tools and additional ArcGIS products. The subscription is scheduled to be an annual renewal, and eventually, these subscriptions must be renewed for continued use of the full capabilities of ArcGIS developer tools. The article describes how to renew an ArcGIS Developer subscription (ADS).
Note: Esri recommends following this process on or after the day the current subscription expires. It is not possible to have more than one ArcGIS Developer subscription registered to a My Esri account, and users are provided with a brand new ArcGIS Developer subscription code each year.
Note: The existing user must activate the renewed ADS code with the same My Esri username that is linked to their expired ADS code or current ADS code that is about to expire. If the same My Esri username is used, the existing deployment and ArcGIS Online Dev and Test subscriptions are automatically updated and linked to the renewed ADS code. If a different My Esri username is used to activate the renewed ADS code, the system fails to recognize the activation is a renewal and it generates new deployment and ArcGIS Online Dev and Test subscriptions which leads to the need for a subscription swap request.
- Log in to the My Esri account on the machine wherein the previous ArcGIS Developer subscription is activated.
- Navigate to My Organization > Licensing.
- Under Developers, click Enter Developer Subscription Code.
- Fill in the new ADS code, and select the Register button. This action automatically updates the ArcGIS Developer subscriptions along with the associated ArcGIS Online (Development and Test) subscriptions.
Note: This process may take up to 24 hours to reflect the subscription renewal for ArcGIS Online and the ArcGIS Developer dashboard.
- Esri Australia Technical Blog: How To: Set Up an ArcGIS Developer Subscription (ADS)
- How To: Activate the new ArcGIS Developer Subscription
- ArcGIS Developer: ArcGIS subscription
Last Published: 5/9/2022
Article ID: 000024715
Software: ArcGIS Online Current