Problem: Unable to publish ArcGIS StreetMap Premium data from ArcGIS Pro to ArcGIS Server
When attempting to publish ArcGIS StreetMap Premium data from ArcGIS Pro to ArcGIS Server as a copy, the following error message is returned:
Error: Error 003125: Input data is license protected. Copying of this data is not allowed.
- The detailed street layers in StreetMap Premium are license-protected. The data must be referenced and cannot be shared as a copy. For more information refer to ArcGIS StreetMap Premium: Technical restrictions.
- The ArcGIS Server machine's drive lacks space.
Solution or Workaround
Depending on the cause, use one of the workarounds below to solve the issue.
Register the folder containing the ArcGIS StreetMap Premium file geodatabase with ArcGIS Server
ArcGIS Server must contain the StreetMap Premium license extension to publish the data. Refer to the following documentations for more information.
- ArcGIS Server: Register your data with ArcGIS Server using ArcGIS Desktop or ArcGIS Pro.
- ArcGIS Server: Register your data with ArcGIS Server using Server Manager.
Clear the disk space on the ArcGIS Server machine
Before publishing the StreetMap Premium data, free up space on the drive. Refer to Problem: The volume of ArcGIS Server logs affects performance for more information.
- ArcGIS Pro: Get started with a StreetMap Premium file geodatabase
- ArcGIS StreetMap Premium: Frequently asked questions
- How To: Install an Esri StreetMap Premium license file on ArcGIS servers without ArcGIS for Desktop
- ArcGIS Pro: 003125: Input data is license protected. Copying this data is not allowed.
Last Published: 12/21/2020
Article ID: 000024582
Software: ArcGIS Pro 2.6.3, 2.6.2, 2.6.1, 2.6, 2.5.2, 2.5.1, 2.5 Portal for ArcGIS 10.8.1, 10.8 ArcGIS StreetMap Premium TomTom.NorthAmerica.2018R1, TomTom.Europe.2018R1, HERE.LatinAmerica.2018R1, HERE.Europe.2019R2, HERE.Europe.2019R1