How To: Create an ArcGIS Online Organization and access ArcGIS Pro after purchasing a Personal Use subscription
When purchasing a Personal Use license, sometimes the second email with the activation information is lost in a spam filter or fails to deliver for some reason. However, there is a way to activate the ArcGIS Online subscription from within My Esri, without having the email links available. This article provides steps to do so.
- Log in to My Esri using the account that purchased the Personal Use subscription.
- Go to the My Organizations tab.
- Select Transactions.
- Click the transaction ID, and select Product Information.
- Expand the Activate ArcGIS Online Organization row.
- Click Activate Subscription.
Note: If the options above are not displayed in My Esri, contact Esri Customer Service.
- Once the organization is created, assign the ArcGIS Pro license to the ArcGIS Online user and sign-in to ArcGIS Pro using those credentials.
- ArcGIS Online: Activating an ArcGIS Online Subscription
- ArcGIS Pro: Assigning ArcGIS Pro licenses in ArcGIS Online
Last Published: 7/9/2020
Article ID: 000022997