Problem: The drop-down list does not display surveys in the ArcGIS Survey123 trigger in Microsoft Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate can be used to automate email notifications when responses are submitted from ArcGIS Survey123. In some instances, when attempting to select a survey in the 'When a survey response is submitted' trigger, the drop-down list does not display any surveys.
In Microsoft Power Automate, when a flow is saved, the flow registers a webhook in the surveys. Users are signed out of ArcGIS Online automatically after a period of two weeks when webhooks are utilized in ArcGIS Survey123.
Solution or Workaround
To resolve this issue, sign in to ArcGIS Online from Microsoft Power Automate.
- Sign in to Microsoft Power Automate.
- Navigate to Data > Connections.
- Click the Survey123 ellipsis, and select Switch account.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Online using the required credentials when redirected.
The existing surveys are available in the drop-down list after signing in to ArcGIS Online.
- ArcGIS Survey123: Webhooks
- ArcGIS Blog: Workflow Automation with Survey123 for ArcGIS and Microsoft Flow
- Microsoft: Survey123
Last Published: 5/4/2022
Article ID: 000022795
Software: Web Apps ArcGIS.Survey123.Website ArcGIS Online Current