BUG-000123295: The Cell Size Projection Method (Environment settings) option is unavailable when using the ArcMap 10.7 Japanese, Spanish or French graphical user interface (GUI)
The Cell Size Projection Method in the Environment Settings option is unavailable when using ArcMap 10.7 and 10.7.1 in the Japanese, French or Spanish user interface.
Inconsistent translation was the root cause.
Replace the XML with the corrected XML for corresponding language.
To circumvent this issue, follow the steps below:
- Close the ArcGIS Desktop application.
- In Window Explorer, browse to the geoprocessing Environments folder for the affected version and language, for example, assuming that ArcGIS was installed on the C:/ drive, for the Japanese language at Version 10.7 the path is:
- Rename Spatial Analyst Tools.xml. For example: ‘Spatial Analyst Tools_old.xml’
- Download, extract, and replace the corrected Spatial Analyst Tools.xml for the affected language, at this location. See the Related Infomation section below.
- Restart ArcGIS Desktop and this option should now be visible.