How To: Identify the hosted feature layers consuming the most storage credits and view the details
As described in ArcGIS Online: Understand credits, storage in ArcGIS Online costs credits. As of July 2019, the cost of feature storage, excluding feature attachments and feature collections, is 2.4 credits per 10 MB stored per month calculated hourly. The following formula applies to calculate the cost of credits per item, per month:
(Size in MB / 10) * 2.4 credits = number of credits for feature storage per month
For example, a hosted feature layer named UK_election_2015 is 256 MB in size. Therefore, applying the formula:
(256 / 10) * 2.4 credits = 61.44 credits per month for storage
Sometimes users may want to see a list of the organization's hosted feature layers consuming these storage credits, including viewing the size of that data. The following instructions describe how to do so.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Online as an administrator or a user with sufficient privileges.
- Click the Organization tab, and click Status.
- Scroll to Usage Aggregation by Type and click Storage.
- Click the chart slice that represents Feature Storage.
- For additional details, select an entry in the table, and click View item details. Scroll to view the report indicating credit usage. To export the data as a CSV file, click the cloud icon.
- ArcGIS Online: Understand credits
- ArcGIS Online: Privileges
- ArcGIS Online: Credits by capability
- ArcGIS Online: Configure credits