How To: Copy coordinates on a map to the clipboard in ArcGIS Pro
Sometimes, users are required to copy the coordinates of a specific point on a map to the clipboard for use in applications outside of ArcGIS Pro such as Microsoft Excel. This article provides steps to do so.
Use the Context menu
Right-click the desired point in Map View and click Copy Coordinates.
Use the Explore tool
- On the Map tab in the Navigate group, click the Explore tool.
- Click the desired point on the map. The Pop-up pane appears.
- On the Pop-up pane, right-click the coordinates at the bottom of the pane. Click Copy to copy the coordinates to the clipboard.
- ArcGIS Blog: The New and Improved Pro Pop-up
- ArcGIS Pro: Pop-ups
- ArcGIS Pro: Navigation
- GeoNet: Using the Explorer tool to get coordinates