Problem: Unable to add multipoint features in an ArcGIS Online application
This is a known limitation. Adding multipoint features in the ArcGIS Online application is not supported. For more information, refer to BUG-000104054.
Solution or Workaround
To resolve this issue, convert the multipoint feature class to a single-point feature class.
- In ArcMap or ArcGIS Pro, use the Multipart to Singlepart tool. The Solution section in the technical article, Problem: The Intersect tool generates a multipoint feature class describes how to use the tool.
- After the multipoint features are converted to single-points, publish the single-point feature class to ArcGIS Online following the steps described in ArcGIS Online Help: Publish from ArcMap.
- ArcGIS Pro Help: Multipart To Singlepart
- ArcMap: Feature class basics
- ArcGIS Pro Help: Feature class basics
- Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Help: Edit widget
- Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Help: Smart Editor widget