How To: Request licenses for Full Motion Video in MyEsri
Full Motion Video (FMV) is an add-in for ArcGIS Desktop that enables viewing and analyzing of video data within an ArcGIS environment. The FMV add-in is included for ArcGIS Desktop maintenance accounts with Basic, Standard, or Advance licenses. However, the FMV add-in must be licensed separately after installing ArcGIS Desktop. Once registered, many instances of the FMV add-in can be registered under the licensed account.
The steps below describe how to make a request for FMV licenses in My Esri:
- In any web browser, go to My Esri and log in.
- From the My Esri dashboard, click the My Organizations tab.
- Under My Organizations, click Downloads.
Note: The Downloads sub-tab is available if the Esri account is connected to an organization. If the account is not connected to an organization, click Request permission to your organization from the My Organizations tab to notify the organization administrator.
- In the list of available products, specify the version (if applicable) of ArcGIS Desktop and click the View Downloads button for ArcGIS Desktop.
- In the Get Started section, click Full Motion Video License Request.
- Enter the user's contact information and the number of Concurrent user Evaluation, Concurrent Use or Single Use licenses to use the Full Motion Video add-in.
- Click Submit Request.
After submitting the request, a confirmation email is sent to the user's email address and an Esri representative contacts the user with further instructions until an authorization code is provided. Use the authorization code in ArcGIS Adminstrator to begin using the FMV add-in in ArcGIS Desktop.
- ArcGIS Full Motion Video
- ArcGIS Desktop: Using the ArcGIS Full Motion Video Add-In Version 1.4
- Full Motion Video Add-In for ArcGIS 10.x Frequently Asked Questions