Problem: Portal for ArcGIS 10.5.1 becomes unresponsive after uninstalling a patch or hotfix
When uninstalling any Portal for ArcGIS 10.5.1 patch or hotfix that contains the fix for BUG-000114488, Portal for ArcGIS becomes unresponsive and accessing the Portal website displays a blank page in the web browser.
Applicable software patches include:
Additional configuration changes are required after the software changes for BUG-000114488 are uninstalled.
Solution or Workaround
After running the Windows patch uninstaller, download and run Uninstall_BUG-000114488.bat by following the instructions below.
- Download the .zip archive, Uninstall_BUG-000114488.zip.
- Extract the contents of the .zip archive to a folder on the machine hosting Portal for ArcGIS.
- Open a new Command Prompt and navigate to the location of the extracted .zip archive (from Step 2.)
- Run the command Uninstall_BUG-000114488.bat.
- Restart the Windows service for Portal for ArcGIS.
Last Published: 8/10/2018
Article ID: 000018865
Software: Portal for ArcGIS 10.5.1, 10.5